Friday, August 31, 2007

And we're off!

Hedonistic weekend here we come! Sex, sex, and more sex with my husband (am I allowed to say sex in a blog? Am I breaking some "blog rules" I just don't know about yet? I'm kind of new to blogging....)

We're headed down to the cutest little B&B in Mineral Point, WI and then seeing Much Ado About Nothing at American Player's Theatre in Spring Green. I. Cannot. Wait! I have been looking forward to this so much. Husband and I don't out often...it's actually been a year since our last date. The theater is outdoors and there should be a crisp Fall chill in the air so I bought new fluffy cozy blankets today and we can cuddle under the stars. Sigh. Can it get much more romantic?

Have a great weekend, all! Much love to you!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh it sounds really nice. I hope you two have a fantastic weekend, Jen!

Trace

Rebecca Picard said...

Have fun and watch out for the ninja assassins.