Saturday, August 11, 2007

I had the best shake for breakfast

Part of being a girly-girl is loving my foo-foo drinks. My favorite *has* to be pina coladas. I could make myself 400 lbs on those things. Trying to avoid actually being 400 lbs....I came across a shake on the Weight Watchers website and I've had it three times this week. Hard to believe something so good (would be excellent if it had the coconut rum) is actually healthy for you.

Pina Colada Smoothie

1 Weight Watchers Vanilla Smoothie packet
1 cup skim milk
1/2 banana
2 T crushed pineapple (in juices)
splash coconut extract
5-6 ice cubes

Mix, blend, and enjoy with a bendy straw complete with umbrella! With all the protein, this will definitely keep me full until lunch and I also get my dairy and some fruit in. Sigh. Life is good!

2 comments:

Faerie Made said...

that sounds all grand and good, but you should try chocolate pound cake with cream cheese icing.

(i am so bad, i know ... but man, that was good)

Nutty-Crunchy Girly-Girl said...

Chocolate Pound Cake...said in best Homer Simpson voice. Hope the party was a huge success! Scott is the pound cake lover in this family so I keep meaning to make it for him....