Friday, August 17, 2007

Ablutions-Spa is the best! And Amsterdam! And Thai?

I just got a new order in from Ablutions-spa (my face just loves her stuff) and she included a full-size Sea Goddess scrub - talk about spearminty goodness! I highly recommend anything and everything she carries.

My very spontaneous friend cajoled (she was relentless! <just kidding>) me into going to Amsterdam with her late Nov/Dec and of course I had to say Yes! I'm very excited as this will be my first time there (her third so she can show me around). She's an awesome travel partner and I know we're going to have a blast.

I somehow managed to have both Indian and Thai this week which means I ate entirely too much and have gained a lb. Sigh. How can I complain when the food was so worth it? I'll try to behave this weekend and eat sensibly...but it sure was worth it! I've lately become obsessed with Chicken Pad Thai and must have it once a week at my local Thai place (Taste of Thai in downtown Minneapolis). I really need to find a good recipe so I can make this delectable delight at home!

2 comments:

Rebecca Picard said...

HAHA!!! You gotta watch out for me... I can peer pressure with the best of them!

We may never make it out of A-dam alive!

Nutty-Crunchy Girly-Girl said...

Either I'm that weak or your powers are that strong. We'll go with your powers being that strong because a) that makes you a super hero and b) I don't want to be weak *hehe*