Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fragrance Oil Overload!!!!

Holy crap. I have hundreds and hundreds and HUNDREDS of sample sized fragrance oils laying around. I got a bright idea today to go list a lot of 50+ on ebay but of course I had to sniff each and every one of them to make sure I truly wanted to let the little boogers go. So of course...I have a slight headache going :). Stupid, stupid, stupid! I do hope they go to a good home. So if you're looking to try a bunch at a really great deal...check out my auction! This is seriously at least $150+ of oils. And they're all excellent quality but because I've decided not to sell, I just don't need that many!

In other news...I'm trying a new recipe tonight that I got off the Weight Watcher boards - Molasses Grilled Chops with Horseradish Sauce. Can you say yum?!? The chops are marinating in soy sauce, molasses, garlic, and red pepper flakes right now and I can't wait to try them for dinner.

No comments: