Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've got it bad....

Etsy bad that is. I truly think it's because I have a ton of work to do at work but don't want to do it so am finding any which way I can to distract myself. That being said, in the last two days I have purchased the following:

  • 4 Halloween Cards
  • 1 Birthday card for my faerie princess
  • 1 Christmas Ornament
  • 1 Christmas banner thingy that looked cool
  • 1 bracelet with a pair of matching earrings
  • 1 custom bracelet
  • 1 skein of the most beautiful hand spun wool (but I don't know how to make anything)
  • Which leads me to....
My newest obsession!!!!! I'm loving the hand spun wool and want oodles and oodles of really cool scarves made from the wool with ribbons and all sorts of pretty shiny baubles. I'm going to try to make one myself but it's never good when I start a new obsession because...well....I obsess!!!! I go crazy buying lots and lots of stuff and then don't do anything with it. I do have a goal in mind with this project though as I want a super cute cozy scarf for my trip to Amsterdam.

Speaking of Amsterdam, my dear friend says I need to practice. I don't know how to practice...I can't find anyone to sell any to me to practice with!

In other news, my friend Trace has made the most wonderful perfume ever. It's called Amber Sambaca and is the most wonderful ambery resiny perfume blend ever and it lasts and lasts and lasts. Her website is listed in my links off to the right ========> Enjoy! Her stuff is delectable!

Speaking of perfume, hubby and I watched the movie this weekend and I loved it!!!! I understand the guys obsession with scent but definitely do not approve of his methods :). The movie was very creepy and perfect for a dark and stormy night....

No comments: