Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aquaman is HOT!


How can you not love a guy that swims with dolphins and wears really cool tights?!? He's like the ultimate beach bum. And have you seen his ride? A giant sea-horse. Very very cool. My husband recently returned from Wizard World (Chicago) and snapped this pic for me. My husband knows I love him and all but my first love will always be Aquaman. I have my daughter, Sawyer, in training. She has an Aquaman action figure that she sleeps with from time to time.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Jen!

Aquaman is cool!
I wanted to own a seahorse because of him. :)

Come by my blog sometime and say Hi!
http://myskinsoapstudio.blogspot.com/

Hugs,

Trace

Cheri said...

Does Aquaman wear Stella?!!!!

Nutty-Crunchy Girly-Girl said...

If you count my Stella self smell all over him because I love him lots...than yeah - Aquaman wears Stella (hehe)

Definitely going to stop by, Tracy!!!!! I can't wait to try the Amber Sambac perfume.

There just something about a man in orange tights and a seahorse that just really turns me on.