Sunday, August 26, 2007

I like tequila a lot

These are the words just spoken by my husband. Gotta love a man that loves his tequila :). Poor guy is worried about finding a new job (his current one is very sucky and it's not getting better any day soon) and his parents keep calling with computer troubles. My husband is not a computer support person. But tell his parents this. Very annoying.

I made a cake today from an Ina Garten recipe - chocolate, coffee, and a ton of buttery decadence. I swear I'm going to make myself sick (from sampling lots and lots of frosting) before I truly even have a piece of cake. I've not made a bad Ina Garten recipe.

Ok - said husband is on floor saying "Tequila was good. That was three shots....". Do you think I need to worry, lol?!? He's looking quite relaxed at the moment....I'm jealous!

No comments: